WHAT IS ORTHODONTICS?
It is the specialty of the dentistry branch that diagnoses and controls the compatibility relations of mismatched and crooked teeth, tries to prevent this situation and treats it.
How is orthodontic treatment done?
After the clinical examination, measurements and analyzes are made on x-rays, photographs and plaster models taken from the patients, and an orthodontic diagnosis is made and the appropriate treatment method is determined.
Orthodontic treatments are carried out by using various elements such as removable appliances, clear plates, brackets and wires, mini implants, face masks, chinrests, according to the diagnosis and treatment plan.
What Disorders Does the Department of Orthodontics Deal with?
- Teeth Intermittent Teeth
- Impacted Teeth
- Narrowing of the JawIncompatibility
- Advanced Jaw
What are the benefits of orthodontic treatment?
- The patient has a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
- The chewing function is restored by correcting the relationship between the jaws and teeth.
- Crowding of the teeth is eliminated, making it easier to clean.
- A joint problem that may result from the closure of the teeth in the future is prevented.
We will send the Breast Lift and Brazilian Butt Lift Images to you in one second